DARLING BUDS CLASSIC CAR SHOW 2014
TRADE STAND ENTRY FORM
Buss Farm, Pluckley Road, Bethersden, Ashford, Kent, TN26 3EQ
Questions marked with an
SUNDAY 6TH JULY 2014
10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Gates open at 6.30am for traders
Please note, stallholders will be allocated a pitch on arrival in the area (arena or paddocks) they have booked.
An early arrival is advised
Non food/drink stall prices & sizes
Outside arena/paddock £50 | 18ft x 25ft - ARENA NOW SOLD OUT
Inside (marquee) £50 | 8ft x 10ft
Catering stands please express your interest in providing food and/or drink by emailing email@example.com or calling Paul Mill on 01622 751000 for a price
Please make payable to The Rover P5 Alive Club and post to:
Paul Mill, Bower Place, Maidstone, Kent. ME16 8BG.
Please put your name and address details on back of cheque.
Account Number: 91384937
Sort Code: 40-46-20
Area and location maps will follow with an entry pass.
Show Hotline 01622 751000
2013's charity donation from the show was £20,272 which was shared between the
Kent Air Ambulance Trust and Demelza House, bringing our grand total to an amazing £90,438
Thank you for your continued support
If you wish to reserve your stand for 2014 please complete the entry form by clicking on the
Please tick which area you would like your stand to be in:
Farm drive paddock (stand size 18ft x 25ft) -between arena field and Darling Buds Farm house
Please select stand type:
Single Pitch (£50)
Double Pitch (£100)
Description of goods being sold or demonstrated:
Have you made payment via BACS? Please find bank details of where to send payment at the top of this form.
Have you posted payment as a cheque? Please find details of where to send cheque at the top of this form.
Please provide reference and date cheque sent. We recommend company name and your name as cheque reference.
REGULATIONS FOR TRADERS
1. All vehicles are accepted into the show field on condition that the show organisers cannot be held responsible for exhibitors’/traders’ negligence which may cause damage or injury to vehicles, persons or property. Similar for loss or theft of vehicles, contents and equipment.
Traders must ensure they have public liability insurance cover.
2. Exhibitors are responsible for their risk assessment and implementing suitable and sufficient control measures.
3. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitors/Traders to ensure that all vehicles being driven on the showground have as minimum third party insurance cover. Road Traffic act rules apply on site.
4. Vehicles entering and leaving the showground are restricted to maximum of 10 mph and no unauthorised movement of vehicles is permitted during show time until after 4:30 pm.
5. Any emergency vehicles needing to leave earlier must contact a show marshal before moving. You will then be escorted from the showground.
6. Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control and on a leash at all times.
Pets are the direct responsibility of their handlers. No dogs are to be left in cars.
7. The riding of cycles, motorcycles, quad bikes etc. on the showground is strictly forbidden at any time.
8. The sale of any form of weaponry is strictly forbidden.
9. The organisers and marshals reserve the right to remove anyone from the showground who is considered to have contravened the regulations and could result in a ban for the individual/club/trader from future shows.
10. All generators must have residual circuit breakers and earth rods and be sited not to cause injury or disturbance to adjacent exhibitors or visitors.
11. To comply with health and safety regulations, all portable appliances and extension leads must have a current annual test certificate of safety.
12. Traders selling food must comply with all relevant Environmental Health Food Regulations
13. Completion of the application form does not guarantee acceptance due to space limitations.
All entries are at the discretion of the organisers.
Darling Buds Classic Car Show | A Charity Event